Saturday, May 08, 2010

Fundraising Football at Blackburn Rovers

On Sunday the 16th May 2010, Blackburn Rovers have generously donated their wonderful stadium to allow us to put on Fundraising Football and I’m going to play something resembling football on the hallowed turf of Ewood Park in a tournament. Obviously I’m not going to risk serious injury and a mental breakdown for nothing. Our aim is to raise a significant sum of money for the Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital Charity.

By each person contributing to the team’s total we are hoping to raise a minimum of £45,000.

Please sponsor me. The easiest way is to donate via the Just Giving website which you can access via the following link http://www.justgiving.com/fundraisingfootball - please ask that any donations denote my name in the comment column so they can be allocated to me.

Thanks in advance for your very kind donation and helping us reach this substantial target.

No comments: