Saturday, May 24, 2008

Spirit of Radio

I recorded an interview yesterday for City Talk, a radio station in Liverpool. It's about the economy and why we aren't going to hell in a handcart, but things are blooming tough. The presenter Rob McLoughlin is always good to chat to and I wish I could hear more of it. It's on tomorrow morning from 7am to 10am but we can't get a signal here in Marple due to this new Rock Radio station in Manchester being on the same wavelength.

It's amazing to think that the Rock Radio licence was originally granted for a talk format. Still, they played all 8 minutes and 33 glorious seconds of the magnificent Kashmir by Led Zeppelin on Thursday when I was driving home late at night. I don't think my 8 minutes on Sunday morning will give anyone listening anything like as much pleasure.

No comments: